An excellent value, the Adair toilet features a striking organic design inspired by the windswept rock formations of Sedona, Arizona. A slim tank and pared-down oval forms make this compact, high-efficiency toilet perfect for smaller spaces. A 1.28-gallon flush provides significant water savings of up to 16,500 gallons per year, compared to a 3.5-gallon toilet, without sacrificing performance.
- One-piece toilets integrate the tank and bowl into a seamless, easy-to-clean design.
- Elongated bowl offers added room and comfort.
- 1.28 gallons per flush (gpf).
- Comfort Height® feature offers chair-height seating that makes sitting down and standing up easier for most adults.
- 2-1/8-inch glazed trapway.
- Standard left-hand Polished Chrome trip lever included.
- Grip-Tight Cachet® Q3 functionality allows seat to close quietly and quickly unlatch from the toilet for easy removal and convenient cleaning.
- Supply line not included.
- Standard 12-inch rough-in.
- WaterSense® toilets meet strict EPA flushing guidelines, including using at least 20 percent less water than 1.6-gallon toilets.
- Colour: white
There are no reviews yet.